Saturday, May 18, 2013

Amami - Italian Restaurant in Espanola Way




A couple of months ago, I received an offer for this restaurant and this is how I knew of its existence. I decided to buy the deal – I figured that if it turned out not to be good I would not lose a lot of money. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised by how fine the food and the service were.
We ordered the Linguine allo Scoglio and the Tagliatelle with Shrimp. Both dishes were fantastic. The pasta is homemade. I could not believe how good it was when I had the first bite. Everything was fresh. The combination of ingredients enhanced the senses…
Service was excellent. Our offer came with a bottle of wine but since we do not drink alcohol they were able to accommodate and provided other drinks without extra charge. Our reservation was ready when we got there. The atmosphere is casual without being informal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment