Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sirocco Mediterranean Restaurant & Lounge

Overall rating: ★★★
We went to this restaurant a couple of days ago. I had bought a Groupon so we decided to take advantage before expiration. After reading some of the reviews I have to confess that I lowered my expectations to the minimum. Thankfully, our experience was good at Sirocco. Our offer included one appetizer and two entrees.
We ordered the falafel for appetizer. They were very good, fresh, and tasty. It comes with tahini sauce making an interesting combination of flavors.
For entrees we ordered the lamb kebab and the seafood risotto. The kebab was average. The seafood risotto had an unexpected level of spiciness (not too much); I personally liked it.
Would I come back and pay full price for the food? I am not sure. The food was good, not great. As many of the restaurants in the Hard Rock Café area, proportion of price vs. quality is not the best. The same food could be found somewhere else with higher value (better quality at the same or lower price).
Service: ★★★
Value: ★★

No comments:

Post a Comment