Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Litigators by John Grisham



It had been a while since I read something from John Grisham. During my last trip I decided to give The Litigators a try. The story was better than expected. I personally enjoy the legal-law-lawyer related thrillers, the usual subject of this author.
The story is about a burnout corporate lawyer David and two “litigators” with their own firm ‘Finley and Figg’ specialized in car accidents and other types of minor litigations. These three lawyers come together by chance to face one a very and real lawsuit against a large corporation.
This book made me think about ethics, Corporate America, and how much good or damage money can make. The narrative is entertaining, well written, and it kept me interested all the time.
The book is available in paperback and Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment